Our cast iron oyster gill pan will revolutionize the way you grill and bake oysters. No need for rocksalt or handling burning hot oyster shells. Most importantly you won't spill a drop of the oyster's prescious liquor.
- Cooks twelve oysters
- Grill oysters whole, on the half shell, or shucked.
- Use pan to serve chilled oysters on the half shell
- Cook corn bread, drop biscuits, single serving mac 'n' cheese and more
Made by OUTSET
Cast Iron Oyster Grill Pan
- Purchase a dozen of Niantic Bay Shellfish Farm's pre-washed oysters backed by our Pristine Product Promise
- Preheat pan on grill until very hot
- Place oysters in pan whole, cup side down
- Oysters will pop open after about 2 minutes, remove from grill using high temp gloves and pry open with a butter knife
- Dollop on 1 tsp of your favorite NBSF grill butter or other topping and return to grill until just bubbling, remove and serve