Our pre-seasoned cast iron scallop grill pan is the perfect addition to any seafood lovers grill set.
- Sear scallops surrounded by flavor
- Cook bay scallops whole
- Also great for cooking and presenting clams
- From grill to table - designed to impress
Made by OUTSET
Cast Iron Scallop Grill Pan
- Blot scallops with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop a small amount of olice oil into each of the wells. Preheat pan and oil on the grill over high heat.
- When the oil begins to smoke, use tongs to place one scallop in each ofthe wells. *we recommend high temperature grilling gloves as well.
- Sear scallops for 2-3 minutes then flip in the wells with a pair of tongs. If they continue to stick, wait 30 seconds and try again.
- Baste scallops with melted butter.
- Transfer to a heatsafe surface or platter. Serve with lemon wedges.